Aug 27, 2009
We’re quite excited to deliver this latest release of WPUnlimited. We’ve been working on several bug fixes over the past few releases so we decided to incorporate a few new features, some coming from suggestions from out users – probably the best thing about having an active community.
The new features include:
- Header Image is now linked back to homepage
- Option to add Blog Shadows to main wrapper (Uses CSS3)
- Link to ReTweet post
- Change body font face in Design menu
- Change body font color in Design menu
More annoying bugs fixed:
- Color of active tab link color not changing (Design menu)
- Body text font face not changing (Design menu)
- Image alignment and wrapping
- Trackback text not showing
If you have changed files in WPUnlimited, and don’t want to lose those changes, here is a file list of what was modified to get to this new version. You can just upload and overwrite these files.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, just access the support forum and let us know.